Saturday, December 17, 2005

King Kong


You have to see it to believe it! I was one of the first people to scoff at Peter Jackson's idea of remaking King Kong. I basically didn't like the plot of the movie about a giant ape falling in love with a woman (just goes to show no one knows what women want).
I only went to see the movie with some of my colleagues because there wouldn't be much dialouge (it was dubbed in Hindi) and the special effects were mouth watering.
The movie turned out to be great, make sure you watch it on the biggest cinema hall screen in your city.

4 comments:

The Bhandari's said...

Hmm..Shakti. I thought u must be watching this movie with both of us but anyways now ur review has tempted me to ask Sachin to shell some more money out of his wallet (he already has shelled hell lot of money ;)

The Bhandari's said...

hmmm......... so this shows u haven't watched any new movie till date as no more reviews comming :P

Amit said...

same thing with me dude...didn't expected much frm the movie and went only when a frd forced me...but surely jackson had put a lot masala and special effects to keep one holding onto there seats all thru the movie..

The Bhandari's said...

U know what Shakti u have been tagged
by me just now

Gussa aa raha hai....
koi baat nahin

enjoy

all the best for same

visit my blog for rules :D

preeti